Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sunday March 3rd, We Begin!! :)

Okay!! Can I tell you how ecstatic I am to start the Lupron shots!!  I know that may sound crazy to some of you, but I don't mind needles & I can actually tolerate quite a bit of pain.  LOL!

I was actually more nervous then I thought I would be.  Not because of the pain but just to make sure that I was injecting the shots accordingly.  Here is what the package of meds I received looks like:




I decided to give myself the Lupron injection every morning at 9 am!  It's easiest once I have all 6 kids off to school.  Doesn't freak them out! :D  It is a subcutaneous injection in my belly. The point of Lupron is to basically to put me into menopause. It will stop my body from producing eggs. Along with that, I will experience the lovely side effects of menopause, hot flashes, bloating, etc.

Shot #1 Down, Just a small little pinch!  As of now, no feeling of any side effects!

Possible Lupron Side Effects:

Common side effects include gastrointestinal issues such as constipation or nausea; dizziness or headache; hot flashes; bloating and trouble sleeping.


Alvina

No comments:

Post a Comment