Sunday, March 3, 2013

2nd Dr.'s Appointment

We scheduled the Vaginal Ultrasound (sorry if TMI) for November 9th, also down here in St. George.  I was pretty nervous so I made sure that Nick met me at the hospital.  I wasn't going through this alone! Agh, he's so amazing for taking this ride with me!  Love you Babe!

Okay, I have to say, I'm pretty modest, I've had 1 doctor deliver all 6 of my babies!  I even commuted from Utah County to Salt Lake County just so I didn't have to have another O.B.  I just felt very comfortable with him seeing as I had only seen him for 12+ years.  After having my last son I had him put an IUD in just so I didn't have a period, but I knew after moving down to St. George I would eventually have to find a new O.B. :(  No 4 hour commute to visit the O.B.  (I'm sure Nick would put a stop to this real quick!)  LOL

***Okay for all of those who don't know me, I have ADD real bad! Ha Ha, not only am I blessed with ADD I also have OCD! And it only seems to get worse with age! :)  So, I apologize if I go from one thing to the next, try & keep up!***

Okay, back to the story..  I eventually found a new O.B. last year and of course had to have a yearly check up since it was over due.  But again, I am modest so embarrassment came into play!  Actually, I don't know if I have ever heard of any female stepping into the O.B. with her head held high, grinning from ear to ear, excited about going to this kind of appointment! LOL

So, back to Dr. Peterson's office.  Honestly, no cutting to the chase! As soon as I got there they had me go back... Unfortunately, I still had my IUD in so that had to be removed. Ouch!  According to both Dr.'s everything looked really good.  Dr. Peterson actually said my ovaries looked perfect! Ha Ha!

He wrote me a prescription for Birth Control so that my periods were tracked & on schedule.  He said now we wait for all the legal stuff to be excepted & approved!


Alvina

No comments:

Post a Comment