Sunday, March 3, 2013

1st Dr.'s Appointment

Once both parties were on board we needed to contact Dr. Peterson with the Utah Center of Reproductive Medicine.  This appointment was set up for October 12th, 2012 at 3pm here in St. George.  I love that his Infertility Clinic is in Salt Lake City, 4 hrs away and he actually came here. :)

We met up with him and his assistant Dr. Strebel.  They went over common procedures, some which made us nervous and some which we knew were common seeing as I've given birth to 6 healthy beautiful babies. :)  I can honestly say that it's going to be a little tougher getting pregnant this time around then it has the last 6 times!  But I believe that I am a very strong person and with a little time & patience we will make this happen.


Alvina

No comments:

Post a Comment