Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Just a little more info on me!

As I addressed before, I am happily married to my best friend Nick!  He is my rock.  I've never met anyone in my life that has brought more happiness & laughter into it.  I couldn't have asked for a more loving husband & father!  I love that we can just sit around and do absolutely nothing but still enjoy each other by our side!  That & what can I say, he loves Sports!  Anything that has to do with sports makes us both happy!  Whether it's watching a game on T.V., enjoying our kids play, watching him coach, or even taking a quick trip to enjoy a 49ers game! :)  And did I mention, how amazingly supportive he has been through this life changing experience for not only the IM/IF (Intended Mother/Intended Father) and myself, but for my kids and everyone around each of our families!  Nick you are amazing in so many ways! I Love You!

We have 6, yep that wasn't a typo! 6 beautiful kids, 2 Boys & 4 Girls.  Our oldest son is 16, then we have 4 daughters, 15, 10, 8 1/2 & 7, then there is our little man who is 5 1/2..  And boy do they give me so much to smile about!  Each and everyone of them has a special place in my heart!  Each of them is so incredibly different from one another.  I've always heard people say this, after their 1st kid, "I love this child so much, how am I going to share my love with another kid?"  Heavenly Father only makes our hearts expand twice as large so we can give "Equal" amounts of our love to each and everyone of our kids!  Can you imagine how large my heart is??!! :)

I recently (as in 2 weeks ago) quit my job of almost 3 years as a server/waitress with a restaurant that I actually absolutely adore!  Everyone of our staff members was like family.  I was employed there since moving to St. George (from Salt Lake City) in 2010.  I just felt in my heart that it was time to move on.  With 2 daughters playing softball, 1 son playing baseball & our oldest daughter playing High School Softball, it was time to support, carpool & enjoy them in their hobbies.  They are only young once and I want to give them all the support I can!  Also, having this amazing "Blessing" in my life made me realize that I can't be on my feet for 8-10 hrs at a time! Yikes! :)

As of this moment not everyone knows that we have been "Blessed" with this beautiful "Service Project." :)  Nick & I have told both of our parents & siblings, some of our closest friends and also some ward members (from our church).  We recently told our eldest 2 kids.  I told my 16 year old son and his response was "You're gonna be a Baby Mama?!"   LOL I couldn't stop laughing!  His face was priceless!  :)  I love that he sat quietly listening to why I wanted to do this.  I told him, "Each of my kids mean more to me then anything else in the world!  I couldn't imagine life without any of them."  I could tell he was overwhelmed with emotion but most of all with so much Love, for me?!  You could see the proudness in his eyes and his smile!  He went downstairs for about 5 mins, I believe to ponder on this, then came back up and had more questions for me, good questions that I gladly answered for him.  It means more then anything to have his blessing! 

Now as for the other Teenager!! LOL :\  She is a little more immature then my 16 year old!  I should say a little more naive?  In a nice way..  She just doesn't have a natural instinct that other females have.  I still love her dearly but I for sure thought that "maybe" she would understand a little, maybe have a natural motherly instinct of some sort, but boy was I wrong!  When I first brought up the idea, she actually called me out on it!  She says, "Wait are you going to get pregnant with someone else's baby?"  I was shocked!  Apparently, someone at church had brought it up.  Which was totally okay, kinda broke the ice!  Actually, a couple months back I did try to tell our 15 year old daughter but she was absolutely clueless, so I dropped it.  :)  But back to the story..

So Nick & I are sitting there (Nick playing Mario Bros on the Wii) :), and she blurts out, "Wait, do you have to have sex with the dad??!!)  Sorry if TMI and especially sorry if the IM/IF are reading this, I was speechless!  Nick laughing in the background, I said "NO!!?"  And tried to explain how the process works and what the meds were for etc.  All she really had to say was, "Mom, that's weird, but hey it's your body!" :\

As for our 4 little ones we figured we won't say anything until we receive a positive pregnancy test, just for the sake of them & for the sake of us answering any unnecessary questions, if you know what I mean!  :)

Well that's us, in a short version, I'm sure I will Edit this more than once! 

Oh, yeah!  Today my side effects are barely there!  No headache to report or no nausea! :)


Alvina

No comments:

Post a Comment