Sunday, March 3, 2013

Contacting the Intended Parents!

Throughout the evening I tossed & turned in bed, unable to sleep, thinking of a way to start up the conversation with the Intended Mother (IM). I asked Nick what he thought I should say, how I should bring it up? And with that he said, "Just ask her if she has an enormous Service Project for you!" For all of you who are not members of the LDS (Latter Day Saints) Church you probably may not get it! :)

So, that's exactly what I did! On September 21st, 2012 I did just that.. To try and break the ice I decided to only text her, this way it wasn't so awkward for the both of us.

This is what my text read: 

I hear you have an amazing service project for me??? :)

And with that both parties ran with it!  We were immediately in contact with each other and talked for so long.  It was amazing!  It really reassured me that the decision I was about to make was the right one!


Alvina

No comments:

Post a Comment