Thursday, April 4, 2013

❤❤❤Wow! It's the BIG day! ❤❤❤

I don't even know where to start.. I'm so overwhelmed this morning. A lot of tears, smiles, and prayer.  Our appointment is set for 9:45, I feel like the morning cannot move any quicker! :)  I'm so grateful that Nick is here for support.  I couldn't do it without his love, approval & support! He is an amazing man, my best friend. I love you Nick!

I just want B & C to know that I love them and I'm so grateful for this opportunity in my life. You two are amazing parents and I can only hope for the best outcome in our journey, to be able to add to your little family! I have come to the realization that our journey is in our Saviors hands. And we will except any outcome. And we are so grateful for everything this far, the closeness that B &C now share with us, the unconditional love we have for them and even the knowledge I've been given through this journey.

Send lots of prayers and wish us all luck! ❤


Alvina

No comments:

Post a Comment