Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Such a Special Day!

Today is a very special Day! It's C's Birthday! I really hope you have a wonderful day!! Enjoy every moment of it lady! You are such an amazing person inside and out and I feel so honored to be a part of your life! You are one of a kind and you will "always" have this special place in my heart! I love you very much! I cannot wait to see you tomorrow! :)

I also have to post that C has been working on a blog for our Journey as well! I feel honored to share her link to her blog! I am so excited that all of you readers will be able to now read both of our feelings and both of stories!

B & C's Blog: http://ourbuninheroven.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the best gift anyone could ever have in this life! Love you very very much!!!

    ReplyDelete