Saturday, May 25, 2013

~10 Weeks~

WooHoo! We are now 10 weeks! We had our Dr.'s appt with my OB today and everything looked great! We actually were able to see this little bun squirming all over the place! It was so neat to see his/her little hands and feet moving like crazy. B & C made the trip down and were able to go to our Dr.'s appt. I am so grateful that I have the support from both of them! This time C was able to share her story with some of the nurses as well as with my Dr., she even wrote them a letter so they could get to know her and B better and understand their fertility troubles. I love how interested and supportive the staff is here. I think we are going to have an amazing experience!

C is so sweet and is always thinking of me! She brought me this adorable bag full of some yummy goodies! She also gave me a very cute card with such sweet words and a gift card to Old Navy or Gap for some maternity clothes! Which honestly... I now have a noticeable bump! I love you C! Thanks for being so thoughtful! :)


I've actually been feeling so much better then I was last week! As long as I'm eating non-stop this little baby is happy! I have my bouts of exhaustion from time to time, maybe only 5 days a week now! LOL And guess what??!!! Last PIO Shot!!! DONE! WOOHOO! I cannot even tell you how excited ecstatic I am to be finished with those nasty needles!

  • 5 months of Birth Control! 
  • 77 Estrace Pills 
  • 28 Lupron shots 
  • 57 Progesterone shots 
  • And I'd do it all over again in a heart beat! :) 

I just have to post this pic to show what a ridiculous amount of needles that have inserted my body in just a couple months! I am actually pretty proud of myself! It probably looks worse then it was. :)



Weight Gain: 0

Cravings: Water!, Pickles, Chips & Salsa, Apples, Grapes, Watermelon, Dried Fruit, Smoothies, Oatmeal, Salad, Snickers

Symptoms: Headaches, Hungry all the time, Lots of Potty breaks, Baby bump!

I have been contemplating whether or not to post a pic of the little bump... I think 10 weeks is a great start to the beginning of showing off the pregnancy, seeing as neighbors have been asking around.. :) Be nice... haha, kinda scary to think I'm showing already.... :\

It may not be crazy noticeable but it feels way noticeable to me! :)

There little bun is the size of a Prune! (Kinda weird looking pic of a Prune)
Their baby's growing rapidly!
Now, he's/she's about 1.2 inches long and weighs about .14 ounces. His/Her body length will almost double in the next three weeks.

 

Their baby at 10 weeks
  • Baby has working arm joints, and his/her cartilage and bones are forming.
  • His/Her vital organs are fully developed and they're starting to function.
  • His/Her fingernails and hair are starting to appear, too.
  • Plus, he's/she's swallowing and kicking in there.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that your appt went well! That is so sweet of C! You definitely have to do a Before and a Now belly shot so we can see the difference!

    Congrats on no more PIO Shots!!! Yikes, thats a lot of needles! I should be starting my BCP's next week!

    ReplyDelete