Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I feel like a new woman!

I just had to update and share how amazing I've been feeling this week! Wow, I have finally found a schedule that helps me with morning sickness nausea. I wake up every morning at 2:30 am & 6:30 am to potty and as long as I have something in my stomach by 7 am, 9 am, 11am, etc. I am a happy camper and so is this little bun in my oven! :) Lots of fruits is pretty much what I want morning, noon and night! I haven't even napped once this week but come 10 pm I am out! I have even come to the conclusion that I am showing a tiny bit, mostly just me, no baby as of yet but I am going to enjoy every minute of this! I should be proud to be a size 7 (now size 9) and am now on pregnancy #7, right?? At least that is what I am telling myself!! I have absolutely no reason to be embarrassed about my weight gain.. No one knows what our bodies go through to get to this point.. Everyone has different side effects, mine just made me a little more plump and healthy! :)

Agh.. I love that I am feeling so good, so positive, so happy! Oh, and guess what??!! We are now in single digits until the last day of PIO Shots!! WooHoo! only 9 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment