Saturday, June 1, 2013

~11 Weeks~

Who knows where this last week has gone! Boy have I been extremely busy! We decided to take our kids camping and to the lake over Memorial Day weekend and I honestly believe I am still recuperating from it! I have been so extremely exhausted this week. I just can't seem to get enough sleep or something. It could be the fact that all 6 of my kids are home now so there is no longer a wonderful, amazing thing called "NAP" taking place. :) I am really hoping and praying that my energy comes back in the next couple of weeks!

And boy am I hungry... all the time! :) At all hours of the day! I could seriously be in a deep sleep in the middle of the night and wake up with hunger pains, knowing I ate an apple or a bowl of grapes an hour before I climbed into bed! It takes everything in my power not to climb out of bed and find something to stuff my face with! HaHa!

Weight Gain: 0

Cravings: Grapes, Apples, Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Crackers, Laughing Cow Swiss cheese spread. No real meal cravings yet.

Symptoms: Still tired, thirsty, hungry. Bump is getting bigger! :)

11 Week Baby Bump!



Their baby's the size of a lime!
Their fetus is about 1.6 inches long, and he's/she's got about a 1:1 head to body ratio. He/She now weighs in at about .25 ounces.

 
Their baby at 11 weeks
  • You can't see it, but he's/she's moving fluidly and gracefully in there.
  • His/Her skin is see-through, but he's/she's on her way to looking more like a baby.
  • His/Her fingers and toes aren't webbed anymore.
  • Tooth buds, hair follicles and nail beds are forming.

No comments:

Post a Comment