Friday, November 22, 2013

~36 Weeks~

One more week down! And one more to go until we reach December!! I cannot believe next week is Thanksgiving already, what a crazy and busy month! I knew last week how quickly this week would fly by. :)

As for this little guy, he seems to be doing excellent! I could now tell how squished he is getting in there. He is moving less and less but with every move there is more pressure or pain. Strong boy! :) I also could tell that he is sleeping a lot more then usual. And I am so excited to say that when I wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, he doesn't! He may move to get comfortable again but quickly goes back to sleep. Which makes it so much easier for me to do the same! :)

As for me, I am getting bigger and more uncomfortable. Work is almost unbearable right now. I never thought I would complain about sitting in a chair for 8 hrs a day! LOL :) But apparently me sitting up and putting pressure on my pelvic isn't my favorite thing to do these days. I also have pillows for my back as well as for my bum that I use daily at work. I have been going on walks periodically during the day so I am hoping this is helping me progress. I feel a ton of pressure down low lately. I have contemplated leaving work early, maybe after Thanksgiving, but with the Holidays and 3 Birthdays coming up, I've decided to stick it out. I got this amazing text from my husband yesterday telling me I was very strong and amazing and it has made me feel rejuvenated! Thanks Nick!!

Weight Gain: 20 lbs.

Cravings: Grapes, Apples, Bananas, Smoothies, all Veggies :), Sandwiches (any kind) Subway, Jimmy Johns, Tom's Deli, Kneaders and even home! Ice water, Ice pebbles, Juice and Milk.

Symptoms: Exhaustion has got to be #1, Back ache, Pelvic Pressure, Leg Cramps, Swollen hands & feet, Constipation, Braxton Hicks and Headaches.

36 Weeks!!!


Their baby's the size of a honeydew!
He's still in the 17.2- to 18.7-inch and 5 - to 5.8-pound range and continues to beef up.





Their baby at 36 weeks!
  • He's getting closer and closer to being able to breathe on his own.
  • His skin is getting smooth and soft and his gums are rigid.
  • His liver and kidneys are in working order.
  • Circulation and immune systems are basically good to go, too.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are doing well!! Have you had the baby yet?? Haven't seen a recent post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope still hanging in there! Yeah I've been slacking on my blog. I am updating today! Thanks for thinking of me! :)

    ReplyDelete