Friday, November 1, 2013

~33 Weeks~

I can officially say, "I'm due next month!"

This week felt like the longest week I've had in a very long time.. (yawn) I think a majority of it is because I am so exhausted lately. That and work has been extremely slow for us. I am noticing that every week that passes this pregnancy is getting harder on my body. But it just goes to show that this little bundle of joy is growing healthy!! :)

We had our 2 week appointment on Tuesday. C decided to stay back for this one due to the weather, so we tried to Tango (an App you could voice call & video). We could see each other but C couldn't hear me. :( So, we messed with it for a while and nothing.. I decided to just put her on speaker so that she could hear Dr. K during our visit. He said Iron, B-12, weight gain looked great! Baby S is finally measuring right on this visit. I still say he's big! ;)

I am starting to get very uncomfortable. This week at work has been a struggle. I even switched chairs at work to try to accommodate to my back pain, but have had no luck. :( I even get up a lot more frequently then I used to, purposely so I could just be mobile. I have a feeling that these next few weeks are going to be very, very long. I've even been contemplating asking my boss if I could cut back on hours. :\ Which I really don't want to but I cannot imagine another 6 weeks at this desk. I am going to try and tough it out as long as I could. And according to my Dr. I am doing fabulous! But why don't I feel FAB?! :)

Weight Gain: +2 lbs! I am up 20 lbs. total!

Cravings: Pebble Ice, Still on my fruit kick, Granola, Cottage Cheese, Eggs, Cold Milk, Red Meat, Fish and would you know it... Green Olives!

Symptoms: Major Backache, Pelvic Pressure, Swollen Feet, Exhaustion, Trouble Sleeping, Leg Cramps, So many Braxton Hicks, Heartburn.

33 Weeks! He's still pretty high!

Their baby's the size of a durian! (I don't know what this is??)
He weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. And he may grow up to a full inch this week -- amazing!!



Their baby at 33 weeks!
  • He's keeping his eyes open while awake.
  • He's also starting to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing.
  • His bones are hardening.
  • And he going through (more) major brain development -- that's one smart baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment