Friday, October 25, 2013

~32 Weeks~

Exhaustion has no taken over my life.. I cannot get any good sleep lately. I am tired all the time. It doesn't help when I'm the first person Clients see when they walk into my office and I'm practically drooling at my desk! :)

But other then the usual aches and pains that come in the 3rd Trimester. I am feeling pretty good. I have to say I am so happy that I have more good days then bad. :) The only thing that I have to complain about is that I wish I could eat more then I am. I am hungry all the time but tend to get full so much quicker these days. I think it's cause he is taking up all the room in there, it's difficult to digest my food. :) And oh, boy is he active! He keeps me up all night long. It seems to be his favorite time of day. He is very particular about which side I'm lying on, etc. I still believe he is extremely long. I can literally feel him pushing on my hip bones, ouch!

Last week we had some photos done by an amazing and talented photographer here in Utah, she is amazing! So, excited to see the finished product. I will post the pics I do have and I will also add her website to share her talent. :)
http://monkeyfacephotography.com/






I absolutely adore this picture! It is a Favorite for sure!

I am in love with these pictures! They may not show our faces, but I love that they are capturing & focusing on the Journey
and this little Miracle!

Weight Gain: 18 lbs.

Cravings: Almost anything edible! I have been craving a lot of red meat which is really out of my ordinary? Maybe cause my body is needing more Iron? :) I still have a thing for all Fruit, Green Olives, Pickles, String Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Wheat Thins, and Pebble Ice.

Symptoms: All the Above, J/K! :) What is to be expected in the 3rd Trimester. Back Ache, Pelvic Pain, Leg Cramps, Swollen Feet, Heart Burn, Braxton Hicks, Enlarged Breasts and I've noticed tiny spider veins on my legs. :( This makes me so extremely sad I could cry. I cannot keep my bladder empty these days either. I've decided that I am going to start getting massages at least every couple weeks until delivery, I deserve it. :) I think this will help with the back and pelvic pain and help with some anxiety and headaches I've been having lately.


Their baby's the size of a squash!
Still growing, their baby weighs in at about 3.5 to 4 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches.



Their baby at 32 weeks!
  • He's getting ready for his descent -- he's likely in the head-down position now. (I know he for sure is head down, tons lower pressure.)
  • And he's probably feeling a even more cramped.

No comments:

Post a Comment