Friday, June 14, 2013

~13 Weeks~

We are now in the first week of the second trimester!! I was almost hoping that once I instantly crossed over this mark I would immediately feel 100% better. Lets say I'm about 75% better! :) Which I will take any day! I continue to have bouts of morning sickness, depending on the day, which is so much better then everyday, right!? :) My exhaustion is "finally" starting to get better! I haven't taken a nap in 3 days! LOL

I am so excited to finally be showing! It just reassures me everyday that this little bun is healthy and growing strong for their Mommy & Daddy! I just feel so overwhelmed with gratitude towards family, friends, neighbors and even strangers! Now that I'm sporting this cute little bump, I have people ask me how far I am and the best one yet... "Is this your first?" Wow, absolutely love that comment!! :) And then when I say "No, this is my 7th pregnancy!" The disbelief on their face! I then feel so blessed to then share this beautiful blessing!  And to see how each and every person is so intrigued and interested overwhelms me! :)

In my heart I know what I am doing (to some people) is selfless, but honestly I believe in my heart that I am the lucky one. I believe that this journey that I am going through is going to make me a better person with a bigger heart! :) Thank you B & C for giving me the opportunity to receive this incredible blessing in my life!

Weight Gain: 2 lbs

Cravings: Peaches, Watermelon, Apples, Grapes, Smoothies, Cottage Cheese, Ice Water. And guess what I am craving real food! Well Subway, loving all the veggies! I've been there 3x this week! :\

Symptoms: Weight Gain, Bigger Bump, Hungry, Headaches, Extreme Sense of smell, Sensitive Gag Reflex!

13 Week Baby Bump!
Their Baby is the size of my favorite fruit!!

Their baby's the size of a peach!
He's/She's about 2.9 inches long and weighs about .81 ounces, and -- proportion-wise -- his/her head's now about 1/3 the size of his/her body (remember? It used to be bigger!).



Their baby at 13 weeks
  • Can you believe he's/she's forming vocal cords and teeth?!
  • And even though he's/she's still teeny, he/she already has fingerprints.
  • His/Her intestines are moving from the umbilical cord to their more permanent place, in his/her tummy.

1 comment: