Sunday, December 15, 2013

~39 Weeks~

Well, here we are very very pregnant at 39 weeks. :) I honestly was thinking that the weekly post might stop at 38 weeks, but I guess he's enjoying it in there way too much. Where we live, it's desert weather and we just experienced a huge snow storm and temps well below average around here!


I am beginning to think that this little boy is very, very smart! I wouldn't want to come out in this weather either! LOL

We had our weekly appointment on Wednesday and it looks like there has been absolutely no change in progress. :( I am still only a 2 and 80% thinned out, well I guess that is 5% more effaced then last week. I have contemplated all week whether or not to get my membranes stripped. But have finally come to the conclusion that I will just use the Pitocin for induction. Although I would've given anything to have allowed my body to go natural with a little bit of help from my Doctor instead of going straight to Pitocin. Which I absolutely despise.. But I decided it would just be the best route for all of us.

So, it looks like we are going to get induced on Monday the 16th! We are still waiting on a time. I have so many feelings that are running through my head. So many emotions.. I will keep everyone updated as soon as I can. Wish us luck! I cannot believe we are finally going to meet this Miracle Boy!

*Unfortunately, I haven't downloaded a pic for 39 weeks but I will post as soon as I can!*

Weight: 25 lbs!

Cravings: No real cravings anymore.. I eat whatever is cooked by me by my amazing husband! :)

Symptoms: Ditto from last week! :) This week I have a ton of butt pressure though, more then usual. My feet and hands are still swelling pretty good. Tons of bathroom breaks. He has dropped a ton so now I feel his every move right on my bladder.



Their baby's the size of a watermelon!
Baby keeps growing, despite being so crowded in there. He probably weighs around 7 to 9.2 pounds and measures about 18.9 to 20.9 inches.

 
 Their baby at 39 weeks!
  • He's probably able to flex his limbs now.
  • His brain is still rapidly developing -- he's getting smarter by the week!
  • His nails may extend past his fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment