Monday, October 7, 2013

~29 Weeks~

Here we are watching another week fly by! As for this little guy he is doing Amazing! He is so active all the time and usually catches me off guard and nails me somewhere good! :) He sure is a strong little guy. I sometimes stare down at my tummy and think.. "Could I possibly get any bigger? Was I this big with my kids? Is he going to be squished in there?" I have been looking for previous tummy pics with my kids and I honestly look the size I did at about 37 to 38 weeks.. Wowzers! This terrifies me for delivery. I think about it constantly, is he going to fit? Will I have to have my first C-Section? :\ I pray daily that I won't and that I will be able to have a smooth delivery and recovery. It's scary to think that we are only a couple of months away before this little guy makes his appearance! I know B & C cannot wait!! :)

As for me I am doing Okay. I wish I could say I was doing as well as I was last week! This last week has been rough for me. I have been so emotional and so sensitive to every little thing. I am usually chirpy and happy and I have been so gloomy and such a cry baby lately. I believe my hormones have now taken over my life -completely! :( I literally lose it for everything.. What is my problem? I was always more emotional with my pregnancies but this one is a whole knew challenge for me. Other then my emotions I have been feeling good. I am not sleeping good but that is to be expected! :) And it seems that every time I was up in the middle of the night so does he! Then it takes him some time to fall back to sleep. I honestly wish I could sleep half as good as I do when I fall asleep on the couch as I do in my own bed?? :\  Why is that??

Weight Gain: 16 lbs!

Cravings: Everything and Anything lately!!!

Symptoms: Back Pain, Pelvic Pain, Sleep Deprivation, Exhaustion, Crazy Dreams and an enormous amount of Braxton Hicks.

29 Weeks! And Growing Strong!

Their baby's the size of an acorn squash!
Baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. Right now, he weighs about 3 to 3.8 pounds but he's still got a ways to go -- can you believe he'll triple in weight before birth?



Their baby at 29 weeks
  • He's getting a little cramped in there, since he's growing so fast. But you probably already realize that, since you're getting all those jabs and kicks.
  • He's growing white fat deposits under his skin, and his energy is surging because of it.
  • Feel a subtle twitch? It might be baby hiccuping.

No comments:

Post a Comment