Wednesday, October 16, 2013

~30 Weeks~

Oh, my goodness!! I am so late on this post!! I wrote this last week I just haven't had time to edit it! :\

This next week we will be in single digits!! Next post it will be 9 weeks before Baby S makes his appearance! So exciting!!! It finally feels like it's getting close! I cannot believe we are almost half way through October already! If I tell people we have 10 weeks left they are like "Wow, that much longer, huh?" But if I tell people December they say, "Wow, that's coming up pretty quick!" I love that response so much better! :)

This week has been a lot better week for me. Last week I thought my emotions and feelings were going to get the better of me. This week there's been a little sensitivity but not near as bad as last week! :(

This last week seems to be revolved around lack of sleep. But hey, besides feeling exhausted all day long, at least I am feeling good.. He is so so so active! It's so neat that he can hear what is going on around him. I wish B & C were closer so that he could start getting familiar with their voices. Poor little guy hears the craziness of my kids all day long! o_o I noticed the other day he heard a car horn beep and he immediately jumped! It was pretty neat! Also, he has been having a ton of hiccups lately! It could be as many as 3x a day he gets them! I can tell we are getting closer by the way my body is starting to feel. I wonder if I will hit the nesting stage?? Because usually a pregnant female will start to clean and organize like crazy knowing that she will soon be bringing home a new bundle of joy? Will I get that too?? My nesting stage starts about 34 weeks so we will just have to wait and see! :)

Weight Gain: 16 lbs! (Until this Monday!)

Cravings: Ice!! I seriously could eat a 10 lb. bag of pebble ice a week, Apple Juice, All Fruit, mostly Apples & Bananas, Cottage Cheese, Green Olives, Pickles, and any kind of Soup.

Symptoms: Exhaustion, Pelvic Pressure, Back Pain, Heartburn, Crazy Dreams, Frequent Potty Breaks again, a little Braxton Hicks and I've noticed after work a little swelling in my feet. :(

30 Weeks! I keep trying to fit into my normal clothes, but I really shouldn't! :)

 

Their baby's the size of a cucumber!
Their 15.2- to 16.7-inch, 3- to 3.8-pound baby continues to grow!!



Their baby at 30 weeks!
  • His skin is getting smoother.
  • But his brain is getting wrinklier -- to make way for all that essential brain tissue.
  • He's now strong enough to grasp a finger!

No comments:

Post a Comment