Friday, September 6, 2013

~25 Weeks~

1 more week down! :) Yessirrree! 25 weeks we are! Again, this week has just flown by. Where is the time going? All I know is we are feeling really good lately! He seems to be as happy as can be! I believe he is going to be one strong little dude though! With every kick and every move he makes I feel as though he's playing tackle football! Maybe he knows the football season is here and is as excited as I am!! LOL :)

I can also say he must love to eat! It seems like whenever I "used" to eat it would put him right to sleep, but now it's as though he is excited to be fed! Ha Ha And tends to move for at least an hour afterwards. I can say that it is getting harder to maintain my diet and always watch what I eat lately. I used to always want Cafe Rio Salads or any kind of Salad for that matter but now they just don't fill me up the way they used to? If I eat a salad I am immediately starving again within a couple of hours, fruit no longer subsides my hunger either? I am finally welcoming meat back into my life, well red meat. I always ate chicken and fish. Anything Italian has been off this girls menu since the beginning, only because if I have heartburn as bad as I do right now, I couldn't imagine what I'd feel like after consuming pasta & sauce! Hmm.. I have this thing for Asian or Hawaiian flavors right now? Maybe it's the spiciness of them? Which I know.. makes no sense what so ever seeing as I want to stay away from Italian food? Nick made homemade orange chicken the other day and I honestly could've eaten the whole pan all by myself! It totally hit the spot!

I am however enjoying all the produce in my house from the Farmers market though!! Yumm... Nothing like veggies straight from being picked! Cucumbers, bell peppers, mushrooms, carrots, tomatoes, and even avocados have been on my daily menu.

Man, I must be pregnant! This whole post is on food! LOL, sorry everyone! I was a little discouraged last week after my Dr. made me feel guilty for putting on 14 lbs. in 25 weeks. :\ But I am happy (as well as Baby S) and feeling amazing. I feel as though I am eating a pretty good darn diet and taking my vitamins daily like I'm supposed too. I am not eating burgers and fries and drinking soda, so honestly I should just enjoy every minute of my cravings, whether it's a cucumber or a bowl of enchilada soup. :) I do have to admit that I haven't worked out like I should be, but only cause I work everyday until 5, get home at 5:30, make dinner, help kids with homework, get what house work done I have, get kids to games or practices, get kids home to shower, read with them and get them to bed. By this time it's 9 or 9:30, I take a seat on the couch and pass out by 10:00.. I should wake up at least 45 mins earlier but seeing as I fall asleep on the couch at 10, go to my bed at 10:30, lay there until midnight, fall asleep, wake up at 1:30 (potty break), fall back to sleep at 2:30, wake up at 4 (potty break), fall back to sleep at 4:30 and wake up at 6. I just don't get enough sleep and I'm a walking zombie in the mornings.. I have got to find some time for me and to take care of me? Where are you Alvina time??? :)

Anyways, on a positive note! We are both doing fine! We are as happy as can be!

Weight Gain: 14 lbs!

Cravings: Apples, Peaches, Plums, Honeydew, Strawberries, Cucumbers, Salads (Big ones!), honestly.. Just food in general! LOL :)

Symptoms: Heartburn, Pelvic pain, back pain, trouble sleeping.

25 Weeks!

Their baby's the size of a cauliflower!
During month six, the average fetus measures about 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds.



Their baby at 25 weeks
  • He's enjoying her new sense of equilibrium -- he now knows which way is up and which is down.
  • He's growing more fat and more hair too!

No comments:

Post a Comment