Milestones that I've hit are:
- I have begun to waddle! Yep! You have it folks.. I'm a waddler! :)
- I can no longer shave or walk up the stairs without running out of breath!
- When I sneeze I better know it's coming, so I can speed cross my legs!
- I have moved up 2 whole bra sizes and purchased 2 new bras. :\
- My body temperature seems to be twice as hot as everyone else's
- I can no longer stand for a long period of time. Pelvic Pressure.
- No matter what I do to myself I just feel blah.. :(
- Strangers now want to rub my belly, like a Buddha. :\
- I'm so exhausted lately.. It doesn't matter what my house looks like. :\
- My kids think he's big enough now! :) They said to stop cooking him! :)
Cravings: Apples, Peaches, Blueberries, Smoothies, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Salads, Green Olives, Fish, Almonds, Food.. :)
Symptoms: Exhaustion, Hungry all the time, Pelvic Pain, Unable to sleep. But I am loving how active he is! I could totally feel that he is starting to get cramped in there cause when he stretches it is starting to hurt. :)
This weeks pic is pretty Blah, seeing as I am having trouble sleeping. But you can see how much he is growing lately! :)
- His eyes are forming, and his eyes will soon start to open.
- And his eyelashes are now grown, too.
- He's getting his immune system ready for life on the outside by soaking up your antibodies.
- He's taking breaths, too. They're of amniotic fluid, not air, but it's still good practice.