Monday, September 16, 2013

~26 Weeks~

I haven't even begun the 3rd Trimester and exhaustion has taken a toll on me like a ton of bricks this week.. I seem to be waking up every morning at 4:30 am and I'm wide awake and cannot fall back to sleep. Mostly cause this little active boy seems to be the most active at that hour of the night lately?? Also, my late night snacks apparently aren't holding him over until morning anymore! I am waking up at that time and I am starving to death, it seems? Why can't I ever get full?? Lord knows I'm eating more then usual. :)

Milestones that I've hit are:
  • I have begun to waddle! Yep! You have it folks.. I'm a waddler! :) 
  • I can no longer shave or walk up the stairs without running out of breath! 
  • When I sneeze I better know it's coming, so I can speed cross my legs!
  • I have moved up 2 whole bra sizes and purchased 2 new bras. :\
  • My body temperature seems to be twice as hot as everyone else's
  • I can no longer stand for a long period of time. Pelvic Pressure.
  • No matter what I do to myself I just feel blah.. :(
  • Strangers now want to rub my belly, like a Buddha. :\
  • I'm so exhausted lately.. It doesn't matter what my house looks like. :\
  • My kids think he's big enough now! :) They said to stop cooking him! :)
Weight Gain: 14 lbs

Cravings: Apples, Peaches, Blueberries, Smoothies, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Salads, Green Olives, Fish, Almonds, Food.. :)

Symptoms: Exhaustion, Hungry all the time, Pelvic Pain, Unable to sleep. But I am loving how active he is! I could totally feel that he is starting to get cramped in there cause when he stretches it is starting to hurt. :)

This weeks pic is pretty Blah, seeing as I am having trouble sleeping. But you can see how much he is growing lately! :)

26 Weeks!

Their baby's the size of a head of lettuce!
He's still growing in the 13.6- to 14.8-inch and 1.5- to 2.5-pound range, and developing his senses, features and talents!



Their baby at 26 weeks
  • His eyes are forming, and his eyes will soon start to open.
  • And his eyelashes are now grown, too.
  • He's getting his immune system ready for life on the outside by soaking up your antibodies.
  • He's taking breaths, too. They're of amniotic fluid, not air, but it's still good practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment