Friday, August 2, 2013

~20 Weeks~

Half way point!! Wow, I am amazed that we are at the half way point in our Journey! So exciting! And although I posted a couple weeks back about the Trimester Chart and that at 18 weeks you're 5 months, honestly I haven't been following that. So, now I am officially 5 months pregnant with B & C's beautiful miracle baby!

I am feeling really good this week, still have these horrible headaches, but I'm managing. Some days are worse then others. I really don't understand what the reasoning of headaches in pregnancy is? If anyone knows, feel free to enlighten me! Please! I can handle the pain of headaches or migraines but honestly hate the mood that they put me in. :( If I have a massive headache when I get home from work all I want to do is curl up in bed and not tend to my kids or make dinner, etc. It's pretty bad on some days that I have to force myself to get up and do my motherly duties. I really am not like this.. I am a busy body, ask anyone who knows me. Everyone keeps telling me to drink some caffeine with some Tylenol, but I just am not a fan of soda right now. The only thing that taste good to me is Ice water and any kind of juice. It seems like everyday for the past 2 weeks I've had a headache or migraine. Praying that these will soon subside, for the sake of my family! LOL

So, lets talk appetite! Well, apparently if I could eat the word appetite, I would! I am hungry all the time! For the most part I can control it with grabbing a piece of fruit in between meals, but then at the end of the day I realize, not only have I eaten about 3-4 meals, I've also eaten 2 bananas, 2 apples, 2 peaches, 2 handfuls of grapes, 1 plum and whatever melon I have at home? At least it's healthy, but still that's a lot of eaten for just one day! And I just keep racking on the pounds.. Up 12 lbs since the beginning??!!

Weight Gain: 12 lbs total!

Cravings: Grapes, Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Apples, Bananas, Strawberries, Plums, Peaches, Orange Peel Smoothies, Cottage Cheese, Salads, Subway

Symptoms: Weight Gain, Hunger Pains, Headaches/Migraines, Ligament Pains, Leg Cramps

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy, Hard Cardio, Sushi, My old wardrobe, my waist! :)

I look more pregnant at week 16 with Maternity Clothes on. :)
He sure is growing! :)



Their baby's the size of a banana!
Baby weighs about 10.2 ounces and measures about 6.5 inches, crown to rump. He's still got a lot of growing to do though. Can you believe we are halfway done? 
 
 Their baby at 20 weeks!
  • He's got working taste buds.
  • Now, he's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before.


No comments:

Post a Comment