Saturday, July 20, 2013

~18 Weeks~

Wow.. We are almost half way there! How exciting! I have to post and say this week was a pretty rough one. I have seriously had a pressure headache for 8 days straight. Some days are better then others but for the most part I woke up with a pounding headache and went to sleep with a pounding headache. It kind of put a damper on my week. :(

But on a positive note I finally craved a meal!! But of all the food in the world.. I chose spaghetti! (YUCK!) It sounded so good. Made homemade sauce from stewed tomatoes and sauteed onions and all! I enjoyed the first 3 bites (my kids loved it) and then I immediately had to stop. Due to the extreme heartburn it gave me... :( All that hard work for nothing. But hey my kids really enjoyed it and some had more then 2 helpings! I don't ever recall having this much heartburn with my previous pregnancies though??

So... Yesterday.. I got the strangest craving for McDonald's french fries? :\ Where did that come from? Really McDonald's??? So yesterday afternoon I drove their on my lunch and had the oddest lunch! McDonald's fries, a strawberry & banana smoothie, a Caesar salad (I made) and a bowl of grapes! LOL I have to admit.. I haven't eaten french fries this whole pregnancy and they really hit the spot!!

Another thing that is so strange is I am having so much pain on my PIO injection site? Anyone ever experience this? I am just curious as to why now it's starting to hurt? I guess, that many needles entering that location is to be expected but why after all this time? Strange.

Other then the pain in my head, pain in my heart and pain on my bum.. I'm doing good! LOL :)

Very Excited to see how this little bun is baking! Our Anatomy Scan and 19 Week check up is this coming Thursday the 25th! I cannot wait to share with all of you (after C does of course) what B & C will be adding to their beautiful family!!

Weight Gain: 7 lbs!

Cravings: Plums, Peaches, Bananas, Grapes, Orange Peel Smoothies, Cucumbers, Cottage Cheese, Subway, Caesar Salads, Chocolate Covered Raisins, again, Ice Water and Powerade.
(and one craving of french fries)

Symptoms: Headaches, Heartburn, Trouble Sleeping.

18 Weeks! Sorry it may be hard to see with a black shirt on.

I can't believe I am posting this.. Just wanted to
show how round I've gotten!


Their baby's the size of a sweet potato!
He's/She's about 5.6 inches long and about 6.7 ounces now and he/she keeps on growing rapidly. (That's why I'm probably feeling so hungry.)


Their baby at 18 weeks
  • Can you believe he's/she's yawning, hiccuping, sucking and swallowing?
  • And he's/she's twisting, rolling, punching and kicking, too -- and he's/she's big enough now that I'm able to feel him/her doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment