Monday, July 8, 2013

~16 Weeks~

Finally... 4 months! :) This makes me so happy to finally hit another milestone! All I know is that I feel great! A little more tired then usual this week, but that's about it. I am still hungry all the time though. I feel like I am eating every 2 to 3 hours.. I've done pretty good at keeping healthy foods in my diet, thank goodness.  I also finally started working out again this last week.  I gradually started a couple of weeks back and I am now working out 4x a week. Loving my elliptical in my air conditioned house! I seem to get exhausted about 30 mins in so I try to not over exert myself. There's just something about fitting a little exercise into your daily routine that makes a huge difference in the way you feel!

Weight Gain: 6 lbs.

Cravings: Watermelon, Peaches, Grapes, Oranges, Pineapple, Smoothies, Dried Fruit, Salads (all types), Subway, Bagels and Cream Cheese, I actually am craving bacon now, yikes and yumm! :) Ice water, powerade and juice.

Symptoms: Trouble Sleeping ( I usually sleep on my stomach), Heartburn, Tighter clothes and headaches! Almost every single day this week I've had headache.. :(

 

Wow! Wearing maternity clothes really shapes your belly!
Only 16 Weeks!


Their baby's the size of an avocado!
Now, he's/she's about 4.6 inches long and weighs about 3.5 ounces.



Their baby at 16 weeks
  • He's/She's listening to your voice, thanks to tiny bones forming in his/her ears.
  • He's/She's growing hair, lashes and eyebrows.
  • And he's/she's forming taste buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment